DAY 1 Saturday Embarkation DUBROVNIK; D
Embark at any time after 14:00. Over a welcome drink and a snack, meet your Cruise Director and the crew and get acquainted with the rules and safety measures. Your journey begins with dinner onboard and overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 2 Sunday DUBROVNIK – KORCULA; B, L
The far south of Croatia holds many gems. Start with an optional walking tour* of Dubrovnik, also known as the Pearl of the Adriatic or the King’s Landing. Whatever you might consider to be the town’s main drawcard, Dubrovnik’s mighty city walls and its courteous spirit will swiftly transport you back in time to when this was an independent republic which successfully rivaled the Venetian Republic. Its outpost is your next stop, with your journey over interrupted only by a refreshing dip on the Elaphite Islands. You’ll realise Korčula* was a Venetian stronghold as soon as you lay your eyes on the many lion statues which lurk at you from the town’s facades and gates, intertwined with some of the most outstanding stonework you get see on the Adriatic coast. Overnight in Korčula.
*Dubrovnik town tour with a coach transfer from Dubrovnik port (Gruz) to the Old town – optional walking tour package
*Korcula town walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 3 Monday KORCULA – HVAR - MILNA; B, D
Enjoy breakfast with a view and a morning sail to Hvar, officially the sunniest of 1200 Croatian islands. This jet-set fave is also the island with the most UNESCO-listed heritage in the entire world, so consider joining our optional guided tour*. Leaving Hvar in the late afternoon we will set sail into sunset. This evening we will stay in Milna on the island of Brac.
*Hvar Walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 4 Tuesday MILNA - SPLIT; B, D
After short sail we will reach Split. Diocletian Roman emperor spared no expense for the construction of a sumptuous residence, importing best quality marble, sphinx and columns. The original palace was modified by its new inhabitants during the middle Ages, but making it even more beautiful and what it is today: the city's living heart. Its narrow streets hide passageways and courtyards, some deserted and eerie, others lively and animated by the music from bars and cafes, or by the everyday life of its residents; take an optional walking tour of Split* with our expert guide. In the afternoon you can take an optional trip to the mainland, get stunned by the dramatic rocks backing the lovely settlement of Omiš right at the mouth of Cetina River. Consider exploring the Cetina River canyon in a boat excursion**Overnight in Split.
*Split Walking tour – optional walking tour package
**Optional excursion: Cetina river
DAY 5 Wednesday SPLIT – TROGIR - SIBENIK; B, L
Leaving Split first stop will be Trogir, small Dalmatian town listed on UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage, situated on an island and squeezed in between the mainland and the larger island of Ciovo. Except for the green parks the entire island is occupied by spectacular constructions of stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls etc. You will have free time to pay a visit to the main attraction in Trogir* – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence which is probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Final destination of the day will be Sibenik, where you can take optional walking tour*. Stroll with your guide through the narrow and steep streets; pass by the most important monument, the Gothic-Renaissance Cathedral of St. James located in the main town square. By its beauty, construction particularities and style characteristics, it represents not only the major and the most valuable monument of the town’s architectural heritage, but it is also a unique monument of the European sacral architecture, included on the UNESCO World Heritage List since 2001. Overnight in Sibenik.
*Trogir Walking tour – optional walking tour package
*Sibenik Walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 6 Thursday SIBENIK - ZADAR; B, L
This morning, you will experience Northern exposure of Dalmatian beauties and history. Sailing between numerous islands in the late afternoon our cruise will reach our final port, Zadar, where upon arrival you can take an optional Zadar walking tour* through the Roman Forum from the 2nd century BC, passing by the 9th century pre-Romanesque church of St. Donatus as well as St. Anastasia church. Overnight in Zadar.
*Zadar walking tour – optional walking tour package
DAY 7 Friday ZADAR – excursion to Plitvice lakes; B, D; (Captains dinner);
When sailing along the Croatian coast, to surpass the beauty around you, may seem like an impossible task. Perhaps so, but there are sites on the Croatian mainland which surely parallel it, such as the Plitvice lakes.
Situated in a thick forest, the Plitvice Lakes are considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world. Sixteen lakes, connected by 92 waterfalls, cascade through its picturesque surrounding. The Plitvice Lakes were declared a National Park in 1949, and since 1979 they have been on the UNESCO World Natural Heritage List. The park's attractions also include several caves and a great variety of flora and fauna. A guided tour of the park lasts for about three and a half hours, including both a boat ride and a walking tour.
Join us and enjoy the magical beauty of the lakes and waterfalls creating spectacular scenery.
DAY 8 Saturday ZADAR departure; B
Enjoy your breakfast before disembarking the ship by 9 AM.
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik airport or accommodation within Dubrovnik city area. Departure transfer to Zadar airport or accommodation within Zadar city area
- Accommodation in a chosen category cabin
- Welcome drink and snack
- Half board: breakfast buffet, served lunch, except on day 1, 3, 4 and 7 when dinner is included instead of lunch
- Complimentary ½ l water during meals (lunch and dinner)
- Complimentary coffee/tea all day long
- Complimentary fresh fruit all day long
- Complimentary snack during the afternoon
- 9 crew members including a Cruise Manager
- Usage of the ship’s equipment
- Towels change every second day
- Bed linen change twice a week
- Free Wi/Fi on board
- Excursion to Plitvice lakes (entrance fee included)
- Beverages other than included (see above)
- Beverages can be purchased in the bar only
- Gratuities or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips or any other items of personal nature
- Taxes and fees, € 45,00 per person, to be paid on board in cash
- Laundry service at selected ports of call
- Beach towel hire
*Optional Walking tour package – 120,00 € per person
- Walking tour of Zadar – including: guide
- Walking tour of Šibenik – including: guide
-Walking tour of Trogir – including: guide
- Walking tour of Dubrovnik – including: guide, one way transfer
- Walking tour of Korčula – including: guide
- Walking tour of Split – including: guide
- Walking tour of Hvar – including: guide
* *Optional excursions (available only on spot)
- Cetina river – including: guide, small boat transfer, snack
MS Adriatic Pearl specifications
M/S Adriatic Pearl has been commissioned in 2012, refurbished in 2018, setting new standards in service, cabin size and equipment and overall cruise comfort. The boat is 41 m long, 8.5 m wide with a cruising speed of 9 knots. Her capacity is 40 persons. She has 18 ensuite cabins on the main and lower deck, and all are fully air-conditioned.
- Double-queen-size bed (165 x 200 cm / 65 x 79 in)
- Twin-two single beds (90 x 200 cm / 35 x 79 in each)
- Triple-queen-size bed with an additional single bed.
Lower deck: 8 cabins
- 2 twin cabins
- 2 double cabins–queen size bed
- 4 triple cabins–queen size bed + additional single bed
Main deck: 10 cabins
- 3 twin cabins
- 7 double cabins–queen size bed
Cabin furnishings include a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or a porthole. All cabins are equipped with power plugs, LCD TV, safe box and hairdryer. Bathrooms are fully equipped with a shower, toilette and vanity with a sink.
- Lower deck cabins: 14 -18 m2 with bathroom
- Main deck cabins: 11,5 -13 m2 with bathroom
OTHER PARTS OF BOAT
On the main deck and the upper deck there is one bathroom with showers. Upper deck houses a fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant that sits all guests at the same time with a fully equipped bar and LCD TV. At the rear of the boat you can find a shaded lounge area with club tables and comfortable sofas. Top deck, also called the „sun deck“ offers 155 m2 of space and is equipped with sun tanning chairs, also WIFI is available free of charge in the salon and in the rear part of the boat.
GENERAL NOTES FOR CRUISES
- Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Elite Travel reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to the previously agreed standards.
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Elite Travel/captain reserves the right to ask the clients to disembark
RATES AND PERIOD OF OPERATION
WONDERS OF CROATIA Cruise 2020 by Adriatic Pearl - from Dubrovnik
First departure APRIL 25th 2020. and last departure OCTOBER 03th 2020.
Departure Saturdays APRIL 25 MAY 09, 23;
JUNE 06; JULY 04, 18; AUGUST 01, 15;
Per person/HB in 1/2 lower deck cabin EUR 935 EUR 1200 EUR 1335 EUR 1470 Per person/HB in 1/2 main deck cabin EUR 1070 EUR 1335 EUR 1470 EUR 1600 Single use supplement 50% 50% 50% 50% 3 pax reduction in 1/2 cabin (only lower deck cabins) 30% FB supplement
150 - 121 days prior to departure 35% of the tour rate
120 - 91 days prior to departure 50% of the tour rate
90 - 61 days prior to departure 75% of the tour rate
60 - 0 and no show 100% of the tour rate